Packages & Accommodations
Special package rates will be available for the Puna Culinary Festival – a tremendous value! Accommodations are available at the festival host, Kalani, where many of the Puna Culinary Festival events take place. Several local bed and breakfasts also have availability and/or special pricing during the festival.
The 2015 Festival Packages with Kalani Accommodations are coming soon!
All of Kalani’s packages may include the following:
• Accommodations in a lodge room with private bathroom. A very limited number of room upgrades remain for the festival – please inquire for details.
• Puna Culinary Festival Passes which include all Featured Culinary Dinners, Cooking Classes, and 10 PupuPalooza tickets.
• Complimentary entry to all evening events held on Kalani campus.
• Full complimentary access to more than 50 community arts classes at Kalani, including yoga, meditation, tai chi, dance, volleyball, Hawaiʻian culture, Hula, weaving, art, Watsu and more.
• Use of all Kalani facilities (pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gym, lounge, etc.)
- Contact us for more information.